G2PLUS Makeup Mixing Palette, Korean Makeup Spatula and Foundation Palette Stainless Steel Cosmetic Makeup Palette with Picasso Spatula for Foundation, Eye Shadow, Eyelash, Nail Art and Concealer
- High-Quality Materials: Our makeup spatula and palettes are both made of premium stainless steel, which is durable, rust-proof and easy to clean. The makeup mixing palette has black rubber-coated finger holes for easy grip and no damage to your hands
- Package Included: Palette size: 5.9'' x 3.9''/ 15cmx10cm; spatula length： 6.3x0.39x0.16in/16.1x1x0.4cm, storage holster size：6.9x1.1in/17.5x2.9cm. You will get 1pcs makeup mixing tray and 1pcs picasso spatula with holster. The included storage holster protects your cosmetics from scratches
- Multi-functional Makeup Spatula: The stainless steel foundation spatula is designed with a flat, rounded tip for different blending needs and a comfortable grip. You can use this makeup spatula Korean to achieve smooth, lightweight makeup that won't build up, creating a lighter complexion
- Easy To Clean: Our Korean spatula makeup set is very easy to use and clean, all washable. Otherwise, you can also use paper towels to clean it
- Wide Application: The stainless steel spatula is ideal for professional salon or home use, and the palette can be used for make-up mixing and DIY nail art. Ideal for mixing foundation or eye shadow, nail polish, pigments, lash glue, etc. The plate can also be used as a mirror
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.