G2PLUS Micro Brush, 200pcs Disposable Micro Applicator, Microswabs for Eyelash Extensions, Micro Applicator Brush Cleaning Tool for Lashes, Dental, Nails, Eyeliner and Personal Care (Pink)
- Package & Size: Come with 200PCS pink disposable micro applicators, enough quantity for you to use and change. Each micro applicator brush's size is 3.93''/10cm in length, and the handle thickness is 3mm, making them easy to carry around and suitable for use when traveling
- High-Quality Material: Our micro brush is composed of plastic handles and a premium cotton brush tip, comfortable to grasp and easy to use. The soft cotton tip is attached firmly to the wand, non-linting and not easy to shedding
- Adjustable Cosmetic Micro Brush: The micro brush handle can be divided into small sections, you can adjust the length or use this small section as a stand, you can put the micro brush on the workbench. The micro tips can be slightly bent to any angle, making it easier to get into small places
- Long Tip Microbrush Applicators: Our micro swabs brush head is 0.43''/1.1cm, longer than regular micro brushes, can actively absorb more liquid for more precise application. Ideal for eyeliner and eyelash remover
- Wide Application: Our micro brushes are suitable for eyelash extensions, manicures, eyebrows, makeup, coloring, lifting, permanent, electronics cleaning, paint, handicraft, jewelry cleaning, etc. It holds your solution and avoids drips, spills and waste. Perfect for salon, home, go out and travel use
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.