G2PLUS Acrylic Cosmetic Makeup Palette with Stainless Spatula, Korean Spatula Makeup Foundation Palette for Eye Shadow, Eyelash, Nail Art and Concealer
- High Quality: The acrylic cosmetic palette set is made of high-quality acrylic, sturdy and lightweight, making it easy to carry around. The makeup mixing palette has a round finger hole for easy grip and no damage to your hands.
- Package Included: Makeup tray size: 5.9 "x3.9"/15cmx10cm (length x width); the length of the spatula is 6.3x0.39x0.16in/16.1x1x0.4cm, and the storage case is 6.9x1.1in/17.5x2.9cm. You will get 1pcs acrylic makeup mixing tray and 1pcs picasso spatula with holster
- Stainless Steel Korean Foundation Spatula: The sloping garden design makeup scraper will not scratch the skin, providing you with fast and effective makeup. Made of high-quality stainless steel, durable and easy to clean, suitable for long-term use
- Easy To Use: Take away the bag on the mixing palette to protect the transparent makeup plate from scratches, apply foundation makeup on the transparent color palette, then apply foundation makeup evenly on the skin with a spatula, and finally pat it with a powder puff to make it more comfortable
- Wide Applications: This acrylic material makeup palette is not only very suitable for mixing foundation makeup, face cream, eye shadow, lipstick, nail polish and other cosmetics. It is also good for mixing art pigments
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.